Who we are
We help digital marketers to manage product feed seamlessly and optimize budget continuously for digital channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Criteo and RTB House.
Our product vision is being the first fully capable product data management and optimization platform for digital channels. Currently, we’re managing and optimizing hundreds of millions of product data on a daily basis to create marketing value for 100+ brands.
If you want to be part of our team, we’d like to meet you.
Some of your responsibilities
- Design and create back-end APIs for the platform.
- Create clean and reusable code.
- Collaborate with the team to design and ship new features.
- Create or optimize code that handles millions of products.
- Debug back-end issues.
- Continuously improve the performance.
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- 3+ years of Web development experience.
- 2+ years of Django experience.
- Hands-on product development experience.
- Hands-on experience with relational and no-SQL databases.
- Experience with Linux environment.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Familiarity with Docker, Git, NodeJS, Html, CSS.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with React is a plus.
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one
- Open communication, friendly team environment
- Being part of the story of fast growing early stage start up